Riv3r (“we”, “our” or “us”) is an independent game developer who develops games and applications for devices, such as smartphones, tablets, browser and desktop (together, the “Services”).
Riv3r believes that your privacy is very important and respects all the privacy concerns of individuals who use our Services.
Information We Collect
1. “Personal Information,” We don’t collect, store or use any Personal Information of our users that may identify them an individual. We do use third party tools, which may store Non-Personal Information.
2. “Non-Personal Information,” which is information that does not identify you and cannot be used to contact you personally, including information about you such as your date of birth, age, ZIP code, non-precise geolocation information e.g., your city), and gender, as well as information about your computer and mobile device, such as your unique device ID, Internet Protocol (IP) address,or other persistent identifiers, and their hardware/software/firmware.
Non-Personal Information also includes “Usage Data,” which is anonymous data tied to your computer and/or device, such as the actions you take within and outside of the Services, the browser you use, the identity of other apps included on your device, the date and time of your use of the Services, your game progress, play time, score and achievements, in-app purchases, and the URLs you visited and/or apps you used before and after using our Services.
We don’t knowingly collect or use any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. Users under the age of 13, are blocked to provide their Personal Information.
If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and you believe your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us at [email protected]
and we will delete the information from our system.
We may collect some anonymous Non-Personal Information such as a device ID, operating system, country, ZIP code. This Non-Personal Information is used to improve our Services and/or to support advertising services.
Use of the Personal Information That We Collect
We don’t collect, store or use any Personal Information of our users that may identify them an individual.
Use of the Non-Personal Information That We Collect
– Track your use of our Services to help us learn more about your gaming activities and understand your preferences and tendencies so that we can personalize your experience, provide you with in-game offers and notifications that are tailored to you, and otherwise enhance your gaming experience;
– Personalize your content and offers;
– Compile statistics;
– Respond to customer service inquiries;
– Protect against cheating, crime or fraud, or for other security reasons;
– Provide you advertising that better suits your interests, and profile and is age/gender–appropriate and targeted to your general location;
– Determine the jurisdiction in which you are located so we can determine what set of laws apply to you;
– Send you push notifications (if you choose to allow that function).
Disclosure of the Personal Information and Non-Personal Information That We Collect
– We will not sell, rent or transfer your Personal Information to third parties without your prior consent.
– We may share non-precise geolocation information or precise geolocation Information (if you choose to allow us to collect it) with advertisers to allow them to display more relevant and geographically appropriate advertisements to you.
– We may share your Usage Data and Non-Personal Information, such as device IDs, advertising IDs or other persistent identifiers and non-precise geolocation information with our advertising partners. Those partners may use your Non-Personal Information to serve you tailored advertisements outside of our Services: please note that this sharing is limited to anonymous, aggregated Non-Personal Information only and we will not share your Personal Information with advertisers without your prior consent.